Post by King of the Realm on Jul 29, 2015 18:32:39 GMT -8
If your a reviewer or a forum junkieeee give up ur One Piece theories going into the future. ^^
Post by axelmok4 on Jul 30, 2015 20:57:11 GMT -8
Heres my Theory for the Future!
Arlong Park - Fishman Island
- Conflicted between Humans and Fishmen (Racism)
Drum Island - Punk Hazard
- Frozen areas, dealt with illness, gained a Doctor ally.
Alabasta - Dressrosa
- Conflict with a country, Helped a princess, war that decides the fate of the country.
Mock Town - Zou
- Famous island within the Grand Line/New World everyone stops at.
Skypiea - Sorajima
- Mythical island in the sky believed to be a myth possibly located next to Mock Town and Zou. ((Think about it Kidd could currently be somewhere on Zou))
Foxy - Kin'emon Rival
- Not sure what to say on this rather then a more laid back entertainment arc. ((Maybe how Foxy recruited crews, this dude is looking for supporters for his Family in Wano?))
Water 7 - Wano Kuni
- Major fan favorite arc ((The Shipwrights to Wano Swordsmen, Franky Family to either a bandit group or possible Moriahs connection to Wano, we know he got Ryuma's body and Wano's Treasure some how.))
Enies Lobby - CP0
- Assassins were after Robin for her knowledge, Assassins are after heir to Wano maybe? Due to his/her knowledge of the country and how it works. The Government wants control over Wano because they are against them? ((One of the three weapons could be in Wano? Reasons for them wanting control over the country.))
Thriller Bark - Kaido defeat
- Strawhats finally get there showdown with Kaido, maybe in Elbaf? Since Oars or how Kaido has been trying to die, he is looking for a giant warrior who can kill him? Huge ally fight waged on Kaido. ((Caesar will join like how we got Brook or Caesar will join Moriah. (Are the only people I can see Caesar join with) Big Mom will show up like how Kuma showed up when the Strawhats fought Moriah, Lola comes into play and gets Big Mom out of there, like how Zoro convinced Kuma to leave.))
Sabaody - Supernova Reunion
- Strawhats meet up currently Luffy, Zoro and Law are in Dressrosa/ X-Drake with Kaido/ Capone with Big Mom/ Urouge is in Sorajima/ Kid, killer, Hawkins, and Apoo in Zou? Maybe? We know they are close by at least. Bonney is the only one who is missing so they all must be near by so they may cross each other before hand but will all eventually meet up officially here. ((Kizaru was introduced this time Green Bull))
Amazon Lilly - Boa Hancock/ or Unknown Shichibukai
- Maybe the Shichibukai will get abolish after Kaidos defeat? And Hancock will need help protecting her island? Or the Last Shichibukai is introduced? Jokingly I can say an Island for Men kinda vise versa from Amazon Lilly which is a Female island? Amazon = Female warriors lets say "Spartan" for Male warriors? Or like the Elbaf for the Warrior tribe?
Impel Down - Sabo needs help
- Much like how Ace gets caught, maybe Sabo screws up and needs saving? And/Or Sabo is going to attack Impel Down to rescue an ally. Sabo asks Luffy to join in to help since he has already successfully attacked it? Return of Bon Clay and introduction to the new Guards in Impel Down.
Marine Ford - Death of Shanks and Marco
- War either against Blackbeard or the Marines? Marine Ford was relocated so there is a fresh new battle ground. There's a lot of drama in the Marines currently with Fujitora, Smoker, Vegapunk, Aokiji and Garp to Akainu? Also we have Aokiji with BlackBeard for some reason? Shanks dies where Whitebeard dies and Marco for Ace. Because if Sabo dies the timeskip to train after his Brother died would make no since if his Brother dies the same way again. Marco was WhiteBeard's next in command and next closest to Ace aside from Sabo.
Post by axelmok4 on Aug 1, 2015 1:55:31 GMT -8
Wano Kuni Theory!
If you know your Japanese history you would know that Hideyoshi was practically ruler of Japan and set his Council of Five Elders to watch his son. Ieyasu practically back stabbed the Toyotomi family and took control instead forcing the other elders out.
My Theory is that Momonosuke is the heir to Wano Kuni and that Kin'emon is not really his father but it was a cover up from one of his Guardians to sneak him off Wano and away from the Ieyasu character? Who could in fact be with Kaido or used Kaido in order to win?
The 4 Guardians are
Ukita Hideie - I predict Sword and Kin'emon
Maeda Toshiie - I predict Spear and
Uesugi Kagekatsu - I predict Fan/Staff/Bow/Kunai and
(Someone suggested Kumadori to me)
Mori Terumoto - I predict Brush and Kanjuro
I think the guy who took over Wano is not Kaido, (Going by my other theory) Is the Spandam of the arc and he is using CP0. His involvement will be the reason why people like Kumadori were recruited for CP9 and so on. ((Ieyasu character promises to the people peace))
Iceberg character will be an Mitsunari counterpart leading a group of Samurai rather then Shipwrights who oppose Wano Government.
Think about the assault on Enies Lobby to be recreated as Wano Kuni version of The Battle of Sekigahara. ((Luffys involvement will "Change History for Wano"
Franky House counter part we will get Goemon "The King of Theifs" and Goemon will be the one who stole Ryuma's body and Wano's Treasure for Moria.
The council was suppose to have a 6th Elder
Kobayakawa Takakage who died before Hideyoshi
My theory is the Ieyasu/Spamdam guy killed this dude like how Tom died in Water 7
And Kumadori is his adopted son he adopted from Hideyoshi
Which is why he sent him off to be with the assassins rather then Wano Kuni
This could explain Kumadori weird Seppuku attempts because hes ashamed of his self for what happened in Wano
((This Theory is still a work in progress so if you want to add on let me know.))